Due to COVID-19, the number of appointments I am offering is limited. The health and safety of clients is important to me.
If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or sore throat on the day of your session, please reschedule your appointment for when you are no longer symptomatic. I trust that we will each take responsibility for our wellness and the health and safety of each other by cancelling your appointment if either of us is symptomatic. If you have been to a COVID-19 impacted area or large group event, I ask that you reschedule your appointment for 14 days past the date of contact.
In order to schedule you must confirm the following:
1. You have proof of full vaccination and booster if eligible.
2. You, and all of your household members, have not experienced fever, fatigue, dry cough, or difficulty breathing within the last 14 days.
3. You, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
4. You, as well as household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30 days.
5. You, and all of your household members, have not traveled outside the country or to any city considered to be a "hot spot" for COVID-19 infections within the past 30 days.
6. You are able and willing to wear a mask from the time you enter Resilience Acupuncture & Wellness and Mindful Massage & Bodywork until the time you leave. If you are unable to do so, you are willing to discuss this at the time of scheduling.
Below is a list of additional procedures that are being implemented to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Masks will be worn by both client and myself
- Options available if clients prefer contactless checkout
- Additional time included between appointments to prevent client contact with each other
- Guests accompanying those scheduled for services discouraged
- Each client required to wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and before leaving
- All product bottles used during treatment will be disinfected before each session
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with disinfectant before and after each client
- Windows will be open during the session when optimal